Longer forum pages

I would love it if there was a setting to make the forums display more posts per page. We're going to be running a play-by-post, and it'd be nice to have more than 10 posts per page.
Epic × 2!
Also, I'd like the link in the email notification (or any link to a specific post) to put that post at the top of the page, and let the rest of the posts follow.

I'm getting pretty tired of it being the the last post on a page, and my reply has already been said twice by other folks on subsequent pages. I think it is safe to assume that we've read the previous posts, and never need to see them again.

Scott
I would love it if there was a setting to make the forums display more posts per page. We're going to be running a play-by-post, and it'd be nice to have more than 10 posts per page.

You should be able to set this on your campaign's edit page.
Adam
Also, I'd like the link in the email notification (or any link to a specific post) to put that post at the top of the page, and let the rest of the posts follow.

I'm getting pretty tired of it being the the last post on a page, and my reply has already been said twice by other folks on subsequent pages. I think it is safe to assume that we've read the previous posts, and never need to see them again.

This might be a bit more complicated, but I can see why it would be useful.
Admin
Adam

This might be a bit more complicated, but I can see why it would be useful.

Where it can really bite you is paging back and forth. If its not an easy answer, don't sweat it. You've got cooler things to work on.
Admin
Scott

You should be able to set this on your campaign's edit page.

Awesome. Thanks!
any new recent updates with the forum?? dental implant cost seattle