level table

hi there,
in general level-based systems have a table, which let you see on which XP values you may level up your PC.

what do you think about a feature which allows the GM to create this table within a campaigne, so that the players can follow how many XP are needed to level up and on which level they are at the moment(shown within the XP tab) . maybe if they level up, an automatically notification by e-mail let them know about the level up.
Everything you just described already happens. Am I missing something?
ok, i missed that function completly.... :(
It is the XP Tracks under the XP tab. You can even create multiple tracks for different characters.
Pointer-left 1094917_thumb
Sam
As long as this is in the feature requests...

It would be nice if the XP Tracks would allow you to hide retired characters.
Epic!
Oh... XP tracks pages should probably hide retired characters by default... I'll need to fix that!
Stefan

It may have been difficult to spot. Rule systems and settings already have XP Tracks set up so it would be automatic (D&D, Pathfinder, Savage Worlds). Campaigns in other rule systems will need to set up their own tracks. Let me know if you need help or if you think your new tracks should be rule-system wide.
Admin
Stefan

It may have been difficult to spot. Rule systems and settings already have XP Tracks set up so it would be automatic (D&D, Pathfinder, Savage Worlds). Campaigns in other rule systems will need to set up their own tracks. Let me know if you need help or if you think your new tracks should be rule-system wide.

i've set the table in the mean time. it works fine for me, because Star Wars Saga Edition is one of the D20 systems...
took me time to read the forum but its actually great. People should know about this more. affordable dental implants colorado springs