Email Notifcations

Do players in a campaign get email notifications when someone posts there? Is that automatic, an option, or not supported?

Thanks!
Nojo
Yes. By default, they get notifications of any new posts in the blogs, forums or changes to wikis. If a user finds this annoying, they can go the the My Account page and change their notification settings.
Perfect, thanks!
I sometimes post a draft version of a journal entry and make it visible only to me. When it's complete I make it visible to "GM and all players" but the players do not seem to receive email about that. Is that intentional? If so, would it possible to add a "draft" setting to a journal post so that the system will still email players when it becomes a final revision? Thanks!
That's not a bad idea. Although, this is probably something that should be fixed anyway. If a post becomes more visible, the players should probably be notified of it anyway. We'll see what we can do about it!

Thanks for the suggestion!
Is there a reason I still get notifications for certain things even when I've disabled them in my account settings? I still get session reminders, for instance, even when I've set that to be off, and haven't set my status for the session.
I'll look into it right away. It may just be a bug in our notification logic.
OK.. I think I've taken care of it. If it happens again, PM me.
Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
Richter
Is there a reason I still get notifications for certain things even when I've disabled them in my account settings? I still get session reminders, for instance, even when I've set that to be off, and haven't set my status for the session.

I'm actually having this problem myself.

I turned off ALL the email notifications and I'm still getting messages.

I can verify that I get them when someone posts to the campaign journal and session reminders at least... I'm pretty sure I get them for other things as well.

I check the board for activity so I don't need the spam in my box for random updates and whatnots.
Is anyone else having this problem?
I'll look into it again this week. Again, thanks for informing me of the issue!