PC to NPC

I had created a character as a PC, but was using it as an NPC. I had submitted some journal entries for the NPC that are important to the campaign.

With the new NPC feature, I want to move him to an NPC in the Reference Wiki area. I've created the new NPC for the character.

Is there a way to transfer the journal posts for the old PC to the new NPC? If I delete the PC, will his journal posts still be visible?
This is an excellent question!

First, don't delete the character! At least not until you've transferred all his journal posts.

You should be able to edit each of his journal posts and set the NPC. Unfortunately, I just check it out and there is a bug that's preventing you from doing this. I'll have it fixed shortly.
OK... Fixed. Now you should be able to edit each of the journal posts and switch the author from a PC to an NPC. Provided that you are the owner of both the PC and the campaign.

I know that this can be tedious if you have a lot of journal posts for a particular PC. If anyone needs to bulk transfer, let me know. I can do some database magic to make it happen.
Worked like a charm.

Thanks!
Do Journal posts get deleted if a PC leaves the game? That's kinda a bummer no? I mean... even if they are gone they were part of the story... kinda sad for that piece to disappear.
A character's posts are not deleted, but they are removed from the campaign journal. The posts go with the character in his/her individual journal when he/she leaves a campaign.
thanks alot for this, great site! https://dentalimplantsmemphistn.com
Hi, do you play COD? I have been playing for more than 2 years and was glad that there was an online mode for playing with friends. If you want to upgrade your player and make your game stronger, you should check out the cold war boosting page. Here you will learn how to unite your player in the game and make him cooler than opponents. I recently updated my player and am now streaming games.