Add info to characters by GM without changing character ownership

Everytime I try to add more info to a character in my campaign, it switches ownership to me. This should never happen as I am just adding info not taking ownership. It would also be great to transfer ownership between people. As sometimes people leave, but the PC stays and now is played by a new player.
Thanks for letting us know about this issue! We'll look into it right away.
Transferring ownership of characters and campaigns is a feature we would like to add. It is however, a lower priority right now. If you need me to fix the ownership of a character, PM me. I'll get everything squared away.
We fixed it. I just had to delete the character from my account so they could re-add it.

BTW, really am enjoying the site. I prefer this to Obsidian Portal. Just wish I could change the look and feel more.
Glad to see it worked out. I was having trouble reproducing the issue. Let me know if it happens again or PM me with the steps to reproduce the problem.

What ways would you want to change the look and feel? The background image and color scheme are adjustable on the campaign edit page. Let me know if you need any help with it.
I would like to add more than just a background image and change colors. I would like to change the font to a themed font appropriate to the campaign, add media, change how the forum posts look... Basically make it feel like an extension of the theme of the campaign. I am running Legacy of Fire, which is a Middle Eastern adventure and I would like to make the posts look like they were wrote on papyrus with charcoal in a font appropriate to the region. Add a background that looks like roving sand and mountains.
OK, I can see that being useful. Fonts may be tricky since very few fonts are supported by all browsers, but that may not be an issue for most users.
I would be happy to work with you on setting up some knobs and dials for campaign owners. However, it will be a low priority until after GenCon (Aug 4-8).
Also, keep in mind that some structural changes to the pages may not be feasible. PM me if you want to discuss this some more.